KiddiesSigns.com Banner

Friday, May 05, 2006

Does your face hurt? Cause it's killing me!!!


My head has been killing me all day. I am almost to the maximum allowance of tylenol and Excedrine mix for the day.

This picture just makes it worse!!!!!!! Can you tell this girl is Asian?? Don't look too long - you will end up with what I've got - a killer headache!!!!

Had to shut off those annoying fluorescent lights in my office. I haven't had a headache this bad in months!!!!!!!




Feliz Cinco de Mayo a todos mis amigos. ¡Espero que usted tenga un fin de semana maravilloso! Espero que todos obtengamos nuestras referencias muy pronto. Espero que mi dolor de cabeza se vaya pronto porque yo me siento como la cabeza estallarĂ¡. (I need to learn Chinese as well as I know Spanish and I will be set!!!!!)



I just realized after posting this that this flag is not waving - it is flipping horizontally.....wierd.
Oh well.....

No comments: