KiddiesSigns.com Banner

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tagged...

I was tagged by Sharon (gee thanks!)

Here are the rules:
(1) You share four new things you learned, experienced, or explored for the first time in the past four years (new house, new school, new hobby, new spouse, new baby, whatever).
(2) Then you have to list four new things you want to try in the next four years.

Here goes!

Four New Things in the Last Four Years
(1) I learned how to quilt. Although simple ones, they are still special to me.
(2) I started Blogging... and now I am addicted!
(3) I have Connected with people online who are also adopting. That has been very fun!
(4) Patience. Although I am not very good at it yet... I am learning.

Four Things I want to try in the next Four Years.
(1) Being a mom
(2) Travel to China ... are you sensing a trend???
(3) More gourmet cooking... I am not disciplined enough to plan for these kinds of things so our meals consist mostly of whatever we can grab and make.
(4) to be more happy. I am sick of being sad!

I choose to tag these four people:
Valeri
Kimberley
Teri - although she is extremely busy right now with her grandbaby coming soon!
Carla - only because she hasn't posted since September and she needs to post SOMETHING!!! :)

3 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Hey lady! Thanks for tagging me, but I did this one over the weekend. It is a great meme. You have great answers. The weightloss blog is really taking off. I can't believe how many people are signing up.

momladybird said...

Hey Great Answers!
Have a great evening!
Little Miss Ladybird

Teri said...

Hot Dog!

I need a little diversion right now!

I'll get on it as soon as I can!