KiddiesSigns.com Banner

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

CCAA Review Room Update


Congrats to the October 2006 families for making it through the review room! That was quick!


~~Today is 660 days logged in for us! wow! Who'dathunkit?~~



I just looked at the weather in China in my sidebar.... It is 61 degrees in Guangzhou and only 25 in Beijing! Holy Camole! that is a huge difference!


I hit 77,000 hits to my blog! Wahoo!!!! Thanks everyone for reading my mumblings. I am sure I am not very exciting at times. . .

2 comments:

Journey to Mia Lynn: said...

I don't know much about the review room, but it seems like that went quickly.....hopefully this will be a start of things to come! Jen P.

Carol said...

I heard about a snow storm in Beijing the other day on someone's blog.....wow!

We got a dusting and that is it. Looks like rain for Christmas....yeck