KiddiesSigns.com Banner

Thursday, January 24, 2008

My Boys

I was getting ready this morning (Brian was out of town on work last night) and our "boys" usually sleep on the couch in the mornings while we are getting ready to go to work. So I was all dressed and ready to go and I walked into the room and saw this.... I guess Abe didn't like that cushion there. Look at Bo looking at him like he is sooooo beneath him. Literally! ha. He is probably ticked off because Bo usually takes up 1-1/2 cushions and now since the middle one is on the floor he only has one cushion. :) I love my dogs. Ali is not in this picture but she is the princess pumpkin of the bunch. She is too good to have her picture taken with "boys"! Actually she is probably in the bedroom wondering when she can go back to bed!





6 comments:

4D said...

What cuties!

Keep smilin!

Kayce said...

That is SO my girls! I come home from a job and the pillows from the couch are on the floor and the girls are fast asleep!

Brandi said...

That is so funny!!! Animals have such personalities!

Ron said...

Too funny!

Valeri said...

Love the pictures! Dogs are such funny animals!

Kim said...

The boys are tooo cute..
LOVE THEM!!!!