Thursday, February 07, 2008
What I dislike about John McCain...
1) His overuse of being a veteran and POW to gain votes. Yes, you are a true American Hero, but that doesn't mean you can lead our country. Leave this out of your campaign and focus on your issues.
2) I am not his "friend"
3) His 24 year Pro-Life voting record, because even as an adoptive, infertile mom I still believe in a woman's right to choose.
4) His inability to read a teleprompter smoothly.
5) His plan for Iraq continues with what has not worked under the Bush run.
6) His support of No Child Left Behind, a rediculous Federal education plan that is really a plan for school failure. Under NCLB there is no way schools can meet the guidelines set by the federal government. There is no way 100% of students can be proficient on their state's exam, this includes special education students, folks! If special education students could be proficient on that exam --- they wouldn't be in special education! Hello!
7) His flaunting of celebrity endorsements.
8) "I hated the gooks. I will hate them as long as I live." (click to read the story)
That's enough for me!