KiddiesSigns.com Banner

Saturday, May 17, 2008

My Aunt Becky

This is a picture of my (L to R) Uncle Quentin, Aunt Becky, Uncle Steve, and my Mom at my sister's wedding in August. My mom's brothers and sister. They had one brother that died when I was in college due to an accident at work. His name was Brett.

My Aunt Becky just found out that she has cancer. My mom called this morning to tell me it is in her cervix, kidneys, lungs, and maybe one other place. I can't really remember. Please keep her and her children and grandchildren in your thoughts. I am not sure of her exact age but she would be close to 50.

My Aunt Becky meant the world to me growing up and although I am very far away now and only see her about once a year I still love her to pieces. She is starting chemo on Monday I think. I don't know what her chances are of beating this but I think she is going to have a heck of a fight ahead of her. Please keep us in your thoughts.

1 comment:

Journey to Mia Lynn: said...

Sara,

So sorry about your Aunt Becky's diagnosis. Cancer, ugh! Seems to be something so many are dealing with these days, huh? Thoughts & prayers to you & yours!

Jen P.