KiddiesSigns.com Banner

Friday, August 08, 2008

I'm brilliant!!


My friend Heather awarded me the Brilliant Blog Award. So here is how this thing works: 1st I have to answer a little questionnaire thingy which is all about me. Then I have to choose 7 bloggers who I feel are BRILLIANT (see list below) and I give them the award. They will post their own answers to the questionnaire on their own blog and they will choose 7 more recipients. And so it goes! Here is the questionnaire:


A. Attached or single? Attached
B. Best friend? Emily
C. Cake or pie? Cake
D. Day of choice? Saturday
E. Essential item? Red Blankie
F. Favorite color? Blue
G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears if I have to choose
H. Hometown? in Iowa
I. Indulgence? ice cream
J. January or July? too hard to choose - January (my birthday)- July (summer)
K. Kids? watiing on my princess
L. Life isn’t complete without? my family
M. Marriage date? June 19, 99
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 2 sisters, 2 step-sisters
O. Oranges or apples? grapes
P. Phobias? death
Q. Quotes? If I were a maple key falling, at least I could twirl ~Annie Dillard
R. Reasons to smile? I'm alive
S. Season of choice? Fall
T. Tag seven peeps! (see below)
U. Unknown fact about me? I was a foreign exchange student in Spain
V. Vegetable? potato
W. Worst habits? cursing
X. X-ray or ultrasound? x-ray
Y. Your favorite food? Seafood
Z. Zodiac sign? Aquarius

Who do I think is brilliant?
1. Valeri

2. Ron

3. Jill




1 comment:

Ron said...

Wow, I'm brilliant! Thanks! I will get to it soon.