KiddiesSigns.com Banner

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Isn't this the truth!!

This is totally true! I don't like either one of them!!!!!!!!!






Your Issue Profile: 44% Obama, 56% McCain



Truth be told, you're not really satisfied with either of the candidates.

You could vote for either of them. You are the typical coveted swing voter.



You may want to narrow yourself down to a particular set of issues in order to pick your president.

Or start looking at third party candidates. One of them might suit you better.




I always considered myself an independent voter but always thought I leaned more toward the democratic side... according to this quiz I am slightly republican. It all has to do with the questions they asked though! I always vote on issues, not parties!


Your Vote Score: 55% Republican, 45% Democrat



You are truly an independent voter, and you don't fit well with either party.

Maybe you should choose one issue to vote on - or look into third parties!



No comments: