KiddiesSigns.com Banner

Thursday, October 02, 2008

what am I up to?

I have been at a training for the last few days and again tomorrow. I am really happy I decided to go to it. It is Steven C0vey's 7 Hab!ts for H!ghly Effective Pe0ple. I have learned so much about myself and how I deal with other people and situations in my life. It has really made me look at my life (professional and personal both) and make some decisions about what is important to me and what changes I need to make to live a better, more productive and fulfilling life. If you ever have a chance to go to this workshop I would highly suggest it. I am not receiving training from Steven C0vey himself, but a facilitator. It's really great! More on this later as I learn more about myself. :)

Watching the VP debate tonight... I wish the american people could vote for VP's too! Why can't we choose the VP? geesh.

No comments: