KiddiesSigns.com Banner

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cutoff: Feb 23, 2006

holy cow. I think, unless some tragedy occurs, we are NEXT!!!!!!! Today it was reported that CCAA got through Feb 23, 2006. We are Feb 27, 2006. Feb 24th was on a Friday, the 27th on a Monday. There isn't anyone that I have found in cyberspace that is logged in on the 25th or 26th.

Unless they do a 1-2 day batch, in which case I will have to beat someone or something to smithereens ......WE'RE NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!! IN JUST 4-5 SHORT WEEKS I WILL SEE MY DAUGHTERS FACE SMILING BACK AT ME FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A FEELING!

13 comments:

Lisa said...

You are sitting in the EXACT place we were last year. We got our referral on January 8th even though they came through a few days earlier. Our referrals went to a different agency by mistake. Anyway I so remember the feeling of excitment and your post brought back those happy memories. I'll be watching closely to see the great news.

Jen said...

Yeah! I cannot wait to hear the news in 4-5 short weeks!

Jen, Craig and Carrington

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I am so happy for you!! A little word of advice if I may.. You and DH enjoy this Christmas. It will be your last one ever as just a couple. Next Christmas will be more than you ever dreamed of as you watch your daughters eyes dance!

Hugs,

April

Rhonda said...

I'm so excited for you! Next baby, next!

Valeri said...

OOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!! This is so freaking exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooo hooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

What an awesome Christmas present. Soooooo excited!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited to think that you'll know who Mia is before your Birthday. Maybe Keira and I need to plan a little weekend road trip for Me and You to celebrate our Birthdays together again! We can't wait to see Mia's sweet baby face!

Mom 2 six said...

It's about time since I have followed your blog from the start...How darn exciting !

Carol said...

just saw the update!!!! Congrats!!

Jill W said...

OMG! That is so exciting! I can't wait to see that picture!!!

Shannon said...

TOTALLY NEXT!! =)

Sonia said...

Oh, Sara!! YOU ARE NEXT GIRL!!! Am stalking your blog to see your beautiful Mia's face. You are going to finally be a mom and your life will never be the same. Hold on ~ the fun is just beginning. YOU ARE NEXT!!! WooHoo!

Deb said...

Oh that's awesome 3 days to go!
Looking forward to seeing Miss Mia!