KiddiesSigns.com Banner

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Learning new things

Mia came to us at 8-1/2 months of age. She was unable to sit up on her own and could not roll over yet. Since we have had her she has mastered both of these skills! We have been giving her plenty of tummy time each day so she can develop her little muscles and get ready to crawl! (I don't know why I am wishing that on myself!!! LOL) She is so inquisitive and smart. She is also very serious most of the time. But when those smiles and giggles come out they are contagious! Here's a video of her newly learned rolling over skills! And there are a few giggles on there too! Don't make fun of her crazy hair!!!! LOL


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



We are starting to get over our jet lag thank goodness. We are still having some night time sleep issues, mostly because I think she is having a little separation anxiety/attachment issues going on. But it is getting better. Time is our friend and each day we develop a greater bond with this beautiful little girl that we are so proud to call our daughter!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Go Mia! What a strong girl! And I love her hair :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing pics and video of your adorable daughter! I began following your blog a LONG time ago and I'm just so happy you finally have Mia!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG.....she is just SO cute :)
I just love the way her hair stands up!

Doug and Terrye said...

What a sweetie! I could just get lost in those precious eyes :) Our daughter was 15 1/2 months old when she was placed in our arms for the first time, and she couldn't sit up on her own either. Thankfully within two weeks she was sitting up, crawling, and pulling herself up!

Terrye in FL