KiddiesSigns.com Banner

Monday, March 30, 2009

Muzzy Mandarin

A while ago while we were waiting for Mia to come, I ordered this Muzzy Mandarin language learning system for Mia. Since she is freshly away from the language I thought it would be a good time to pull it out and let her watch it. They say if a baby is away from a language for a certain number of weeks or days they forget it. I didn't want her to forget it, I wanted her to strengthen it!
Yesterday I plopped in the DVD and put her in the exersaucer and she loved it! I also have a Baby's First Words in Chinese CD and a couple Chinese children's music/lullaby CD's that I have been playing for her. I just don't want her to forget the language so that it is easier for her to learn it. I have been trying to play the music or have her watch the DVD at least 30 minutes a day. The CD's I play whenever I am changing her diaper or when we are playing on the floor in her room. She absolutely loves it! I am hoping that she will be able to speak the language one day if she so chooses!

No comments: