KiddiesSigns.com Banner

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Bad Santa!

You know how you see those funny Santa pics where the kids are screaming and crying??? I really thought Mia was going to be fine with Santa. She will go to almost anyone. She takes a little while to warm up to people but generally will go to someone and just sit and stare at them. Then after about 30 seconds or so wants to come back to me. So I thought we would be good for about 30 seconds, get our picture and be good... NOPE! Friends of ours had Santa over to their house. Mia could have cared less when he came in and while he was reading a book. She was playing with the toys in the room and ignoring him. But as soon as I sat her on his lap... boy did she scream. She didn't cry... just yelled and squirmed her way down real fast.






















1 comment:

Jill said...

Poor thing! Well, at least I know that my Lucy is not alone! LOL! To this day she won't even go in the same room as him. Better luck next year! You still got some cute shots of Miss Mia!