KiddiesSigns.com Banner

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Socks and Such

I got this chain letter type thing that was a funky sock exchange and decided to participate. I got back my first set of socks today! Thanks Julie S.!!!!!!!!! I LOVE them! She sent me and Mia matching socks! Aren't they adorable???????? I am definitely saving these socks for me when Mia is big enough to wear hers so we can match! (And I love the card she sent with the socks too!)


I ventured out on a new journey today! I decided to try quilting myself. I took some fabric from the squares I have been receiving. I still need more reds which are on their way from the red swap I participated in. I finished the top 3 rows already! Awesome! I can quilt!!!!! It isn't as hard as I thought it would be. Now, notice, I did not try any fancy pattern. Just squares. I tried to work out a pattern with the reds and then the other squares go by color diagonally. Can you tell? This isn't going to be a big quilt. Probably more like a crib quilt. Yay! I am so proud of myself! Now send me those reds people!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

It looks great! I might just get inspired to try one of these myself if I keep seeing such cute ones from other beginners.

Shannon
www.chasingkayla.blogspot.com