KiddiesSigns.com Banner

Friday, September 22, 2006

HuHot & Hawks


Yeah! What a fun Saturday tomorrow will be!!!! We are going to go to the Hu Hot Mongolian Grill and eat for the first time and then watch the Hawkeyes beat Illinois! (or watch game then eat!?!?)

OK Actually I am more excited about the Hu Hot!!!!! What you do is you pick out your meat, noodles, veggies and special sauce and they cook it for you on the big grill. Yummy! I can't wait to try it out!!!!!! And what a fun name! I just love saying it! HUHOT HUHOT HUHOT HUHOT

Go Hawks!!!!

8 comments:

4D said...

I love the Mongolian Grill restaurant. They don't have it here but we hit it when we go to my cousins place.

I am thinking of opening a franchise here! Just to have it when I crave it.

Keep smilin!

Dawn and Dale said...

Have an awesome time!!!!

Dawn

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

We have one just 15 minutes west of here, but we've never been. It looks like so much fun, but as a vegetarian, I'm a little worried about the selection. You'll have to keep an eye out for me and let me know if it is safe to go.

Unknown said...

Go Hawkeyes! I will give 100% support to your Hawks if you root against Penn State on Sat.

Have a fun time at the restaurant.

Valeri said...

Ooooh! That restaurant sounds like fun!!! I would love to try that out!!

Daphne said...

Hope you have a great time at HUHOT. It sounds yummy!!!

Anonymous said...

Sara,

Hope the food and the game were great. I sure wish there was one of those restaurants in Syracuse!

OziMum said...

We went to a Korean restaurant last week. It was fantastic. You order your meat, it comes raw, then you cook it yourself on a little grill in the middle of the table. It was so yummy!!