KiddiesSigns.com Banner

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Yay! Go Hawks!


Football season is here! (The time of year when I become a Saturday widow) We love Hawkeye Football. Can't wait to see how this season turns out! For those of you who don't know, I was in the Hawkeye Marching Band Drumline for 3 years in college. What does that mean? That means I got free front row seats to every home football game, 1-2 away games and the bowl game each of those 3 seasons!!!!!! How awesome is that? BaNd GeEkS rOcK!!!!

GO HAWKS!

My favorite band song:
In heaven there is no beer (no beer!), that's why we drink it here. And when we're gone from here...our friends will be drinking all the beer......(then you do a jig)........ [Sung after we win a game!]

This school year has been killing me. I can't believe how busy I have been! People are going crazy. Psycho. It amazes me. I don't know what it is about this year, but something has got to give or I will go insane! We have 12 referrals for special ed consideration already and it is only the 3rd week of school! Aye Yie Yie! Good Grief! Give me a freaking break! I go to the bathroom and come back and I have 9 emails! I can't ever get ahead! I have a stack of about 10 files that need worked on....and I have no secretary!!!!......Calgon.....take me away.......

Full moon today (or sometime soon anyway - don't know exactly which day it is on the calendar but it looks full to me!) Maybe that's what's going on.....Grasping for straws here! Have a feeling it will continue after the full moon is gone though. Thinking about crawling into a little hole and disappearing for a while. Everyone stay calm....Everything will be O-KAY! Take deep breaths. Breathe.....Think happy thoughts....chill out for cryin out loud!!!!!!!

One more thing while I am complaining........

I F#$%ING DESPISE THE RUMOR QUEEN'S WEB SITE (click on her name to go to her site if you must) AND ALL OF HER ANNOYINGLY STUPID, IDIOTIC, ASININE, IGNORANT, BOORISH, CANTANKEROUS, MORONIC, MISGUIDED, RASH, FRENZIED, IRRITATING, ABHORRENT, OBNOXIOUS, NAUSEATING, EXECRABLE, UNPLEASANT, VOODOOED, DOGGONE, BLASTED, BLANKETY-BLANK RUMORS. I WOULD NOT ADVISE YOU TO VIEW HER SITE! I DO IT ONCE A MONTH JUST FOR KICKS TO SEE OTHER PEOPLE FREAKING OUT....WHICH CAUSES ME TO FREAK OUT...IT IS NOT WORTH IT. DO NOT GO THERE. I AM WARNING YOU...

3 comments:

Valeri said...

Tell me about it! I swear my school gets more and more special education referrals every day. It amazes me at how great our numbers are getting.

Dawn and Dale said...

That last part was tooo funny.....and sooo true!

Unknown said...

If Iowa plays Penn State this year, I hope the Hawkeyes put the boots to PSU. Their fans are just sickening.