KiddiesSigns.com Banner

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Still Scary!


Uhhh... This new blogger thing is still freaking me out! Today I couldn't log on for a long time. It kept telling me my password and username didn't match - the same thing it was telling Ron.
Then Kim asked me to fix something on her blog (check it out! I pimped her blog!) and I couldn't log in as her either. So I came to a conclusion (rather than freaking out like I was getting ready to do) --I decided it must be a blogger problem with the site. So I decided to wait (and pray). And now I can log in.
I am still freaked out that some day I am not going to be able to log in and my blog is going to be stuck there and I won't be able to post to it. So if that happens.... I don't know what I will do. I supposed I will just be screwed and will have to start posting on everyone else's blogs telling them where my new home is. I will still try out the journeytomialin.blogspot.com if it is available. so see if I am there!!! I am sooooo skeered. But - there is no turning back now! What is done is done. I can't go back to old blogger. Why do things have to change? Why can't you just always stay the same????? I like old. I like consistency. I like stability. The new blogger is nice. You don't have to wait as long for it to save and publish. But it is still scary!!!!!!

4 comments:

Kramer said...

Sara,
I love the blog. You did such a good job. Makeovers are so much fun (too bad I don't know what I am doing!) You're the best!!
Kim

Valeri said...

You should go into the adoption blog business! :) You did a beautiful job with Kim's! She's my DTC sister!

BTW....I will never change over to New Blogger. It scares the crap outta me. After what happened to Ron's former blog, I'll never go there!!! Eeeek!

Steffie B. said...

Yes....it drives me nuts when there are blogger problems too! Especially when I can't post a picture or something.

Ron said...

You just had to change over, didn't you?