KiddiesSigns.com Banner

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Waiting is not fun


"Of all the hardships a person has to face, none is more punishing than the simple act of waiting."
~~Kahled Hosseini in A Thousand Splendid Suns


I have been reading this book and I really like it. I read his book The Kite Runner before this one. And in both books, he talks of infertility and miscarriage. Very interesting. I didn't know that was going to be a topic in the books but it has come up in both books. Both stories are set in Afghanistan.


6 comments:

4D said...

Cute graphic.

Keep smilin!

Lisa said...

I just about spewed my wine everywhere when I saw the picutre. That is way too funny. You're getting so close. I know it's hard but hang on and hopefully things will speed up.

Hey at least we're all skinny!

Kim said...

That is funny...
I was laughing so hard when I clicked on your blog and saw that...
Have a Great Week..
We are with you on this one..
Hugs to you
Kim

Brandi said...

Oh my gosh! That picture is frickin' hilarious!!!!!

I'm right there with you...hang in there!

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

That graphic cracked me up!! Love the quote too!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

Tamara said...

That is a great graphic. I'm very much in a "you have to laugh or you'd cry" phase right now.