KiddiesSigns.com Banner

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas, Mia!



My Little Mia,
MaMa and BaBa are thinking of you this Christmas (and always) and wishing we could be holding you in our arms. Although we can't be together this Christmas, we will have every Christmas forever on to be together. And when we do finally get to hold you in our arms it will be the most glorious day of our lives. Stay warm, little one. Look up to the stars above you for it is those same stars that I wish upon every night for God to bring us together.

I love you with all my heart, for it is there that you were born.
Love, Mama



(scroll down to the Contact Me section in the sidebar to pause the music on the page to listen to the video. Grab a tissue. This song makes me cry.)

4 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Beautiful post. That song just takes down all the defenses I have. I hope you had a beautiful Christmas. Next year will be our year.

Carol said...

Merry Christmas!!

Valeri said...

Next year will be your year!!!!!!!!!!

Ron said...

Merry Christmas! I never had a chance to say thanks for Jensen's gifts! He really likes the bear.

This will be your last Christmas without Mia!