Friday, June 06, 2008

Wii Fit

Ok So remember I won the Wii!!! Yippee!
Anyway, we bought the Wii Fit System! Holy Cow! I love it! It actually makes working out fun!!!
There are 4 sections: Yoga, Strength Training, Balance and Aerobics. Then under each one there are games/activities. The more you do it unlocks more under each category. It calculates your weight/BMI for you and graphs it. It also keeps track of how much you work out. I just love using it!
Click on the web site above to watch these videos of people actually working out with the system. It's very fun!









3 comments:

Kayce said...

We got our Wii last week and I can not wait to get the wiifit! I so wish I was the inventor if that game system!

Jill W said...

I am so glad you are enjoying the Wii! I want to get Wii fit, too. It looks like so much fun.

Alyson & Ford said...

I'm in trouble if Aly sees this post. She's been wanting the Wii Fit and now she'll really be after me :(
peace
fm