KiddiesSigns.com Banner

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Ave Maria - Bey*nce

I watched Christmas in Rockeefeller Center tonight. When they announced that Bey*nce was going to sing Ave Maria I thought "Oh good grief" because I don't really like her all that much, some but not one of my favorites. Anyway, I was glued to the tv. It is her own version of it. It is beautiful and almost brought me to tears. Loved it. This video isn't great but it is the only video I could find of the performance tonight.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I too was blown away my her song last night.
Donna

Ron said...

It was a nice performance, but I thought David Cook was better.

What's with the asterisk in Beyonce's name.

Michelle said...

I thought the performance was beautiful.

I was a little distracted by her cleavage. Man she had to be cold in that dress :)