KiddiesSigns.com Banner

Monday, May 18, 2009

Firsts

I was changing Mia Saturday getting her ready to go out and she started doing something I hadn't seen her do before. First of all, her cute little hands flapping open and closed caught my attention and I was like "what are you doing, crazy girl?" and then the fact that she was using the "ai" vowel for the first time instead of the "ah" vowel like she always has and the "b" sound that she has never said before caught my attention and I was amazed at that... and then I put two and two together..... SHE'S SAYING BYE-BYE!!!!!!!! She continued to say it until we got to where we were going. It was so cute! Here is a video of her in the car. Of course she was saying it non-stop until I put the camera in her face... then I had to prompt her to say it!


The first video shows the hands going...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



and the second video shows her saying it better...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


She also said "dada" this weekend and is now holding her own bottle most of the time! So many new things!! It's so fun to see!

No comments: