KiddiesSigns.com Banner

Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Birthday to me. Mia gave me the sweetest handwritten card today. Of course it was in her scribble writing but it was precious! I couldn't ask for a better gift than her love! She is certainly the light of my life!
Here is a video of her playing on her xylophone and singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" to her grandpa on the phone. tee hee.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



And here she is drawing a person. All the little dots are the eyes and nose. haha. she thinks she has to use all of the "paper" so she draws the arms and legs clear to the edge. so sweet!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


I just wanted to promote this as well. I work in a school with special education students and think this is a really great initiative! Will you take the pledge?!

No comments: