KiddiesSigns.com Banner

Monday, July 18, 2011

Gosh it's been so long!

I'm just a terrible blogger. I'm sorry. My love of blogging moved to my love of Facebook! haha But my love of Mia has not changed! In fact is has grown ever so deeply that I can't even remember life without her! She has grown so much and is now an independent, sassy 3-year-old who loves life, is cautious in new situations, is a huge Mama's girl, is extremely intelligent and curious, loves bugs and all things crawly, and knows her way around mom and dad's little fingers!!!
Here are some pics!







4 comments:

Terry said...

Hi there! Glad to see new pictures! She has gotten so tall!

I have the FB page too, but seems like I don't get there as often as I'd like. It seems like time just runs away with the day too often. Since it's raining, I thought I would check out blogger world.....glad I did! :)

Love all the pictures!!

KHM said...

Wowwa - all grown up.
And pretty cute to boot

Unknown said...

Mia is adorable! I found your blog when looking for info about our swi. My Kate is from the same :) We brought her home in March 2010.

Shaun said...

I just stumbled onto your blog this evening. We just this past March (2011) brought home our precious daughther, Mia. We got her in Changsha as well and we often heard "Oh, spicy girl" when we told people that she was from Hunan. Your daughter is beautiful. Blessings to you!